Scammell & Co has a team of people with extensive experience in Injury Claims.
Their skills resulted in the win of a near record payout for S.A for a motor accidient victim
Scammell & Co has qualified people for:
- Motor Vehicle Accident claims.
- Injury claims.
- Public Liability and Injury claims.
- Family Law and Parenting Matters (includes divorce and separation matters).
- Commercial and Company Law.
- Compulsory Acquisitions of Property, Assets and Businesses.
- General Legal Action / Financial Loss Claims.
- Civil Litigation.
- Liquor Licensing.
- Property Transfer and Conveyancing - Domestic and General.
- Wills and Deceased Estates.
- Contested Wills.
- Power of Attorney and Enduring Power of Attorney.
- Police and Criminal Matters.
Our record of success with Injury Claims is summarised in the explanation above (see item inside black rectangle) which covers one of many of Scammell & Co's successful Injury Claim cases.
If you have been injured and think you might have the basis of an Injury Claim then contact Scammell & Co. You can do so easily and on a no cost basis by completing the form above right and emailing it to Scammell & Co.
One of our qualified Injury Claim people will assess the matter and provide you with guidance and explain how to proceed.
Remember Scammell & Co have achieved near 100% success with Injury Claim matters.
Be sure, be safe, be certain. Contact Scammell & Co for a free assessment of your potential Injury Claim.
We have an outstanding record of winning claims for clients. If you think you have a claim, contact Scammell & Co to discuss your claim. The first half hour of your first meeting is FREE. It could cost you nothing to find out if you have the basis of a claim... or the result you could achieve.
Complete the form below for a FREE and IMMEDIATE assessment of your legal case.